Saturday, July 23, 2011
ZUCCHINI is READY!!!
There are so many yummy things to do with zucchini but my favorite (of course) is zucchini bread! It is a family favorite and generates some good memories. Zucchini has been at least $1.99 at Walmart all year. Yep, going to be freezing some this year. Nicole just got home from her 3 day, 20 mile 4th Year hike as I pulled 8 loaves from the oven. One has already been delivered to Kim's 91 year old mother-in-law. The rest will disappear when the gang (Stacy and Michelle's families) get here from Lagoon. Perfect combination....Cold Stone Creamery and fresh Zucchini Bread.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Okay...we are friends aren't we? How about the recipe. You are fantastic at anything you make so I know it will be good. Sharing recipes is a sign of friendship and love!! lol Have you ever put in chocolate chips? My saliva glands are working right now. Yummy!
Awesome! I tried a recipe with pineapple in it last year and it was soooooooooooooooo moist! We've had beetles eating ours up, so I sprayed for them a few days ago. Hopefully our plant will survive and produce more soon. I wouldn't dare say I need zuccini on facebook or I'd have a truckload on our doorstep!
Hey...where's the recipe? You can email me at hisnhirz@scml.us Our zucchini will honored to be baked into your delicious looking bread.
Post a Comment