Monday, July 11, 2011
First Day at Disneyland!!!
I am loving spending time with Nicole. We have laughed till we cried, we have ate some different but delicious food and we have experienced watching me Loose It!!!! I thought I was going to die!!! Nicole said we would start with something smaller and then go on the BIG ONE! I totally bought it. It was until they started a launch count-down that I realized....we were on California screaming! I know how it got it's name. I want you to know I had been hanging upside down at about 10 stories up before that photo was taken. If I could have let go long enough...I would of strangled my laughing daughter....who said my face was totally Purple!,,,That would be because I was not breathing!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You've been busy!!! I need to catch up too. I love all the posts. My kids are very envious that you're in Disneyland! We're still saving up for that trip!
Post a Comment