Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July...CELEBRATION!!!




The day started out with the birth of two new Grandsons!!! Doesn't get better than that...Welcome Austin and Stone Sanderson!!! We had a housefull of children and grandchildren...yep, even better!!! We ate BBQ chicken and hamburgers, variety of salads, fruit trays, veggie trays and a variety of desserts, including apple pie ala mode. We set of our fireworks and then the neighbors fireworks went into the morning hours. Utah just approved arial fireworks for everyone. It was absolutely wild!!! Glad our home is still standing. I am not sure there was wisdom in letting EVERYONE shoot off these heavy duty fireworks in the middle of the neighborhood. Glad I didn't hear sirens. There were fireworks as big as Moses Lake's downtown show in 3 areas of our immediate neighborhood. WOW...It was like a "War Zone"!! I love the 4th. The Sparks Family always had a whole lot of fun and lots of fireworks. I know you probably don't want to hear this but only 5 months till we put up CHRISTMAS DECORATION!!! Am I BAD?!?!

2 comments:

Deanna/Mimi said...

Oh my goodness Sharon...Nicole has your smile. I have read in other posts where she smiles like Paul. Well my dear friend I can see you instead...the teeth, the big smile. How gorgeous she is...just like her beautiful mother. I appreciate your enthusiasm about the life you have in Utah...the closeness of your family...the things to do and see...and the great opportunities you have. You always rise above your trials and your sorrows and let the sun shine on your face. I sure do love you. I miss you. I will always hold you in my heart as the person who gave me "fireworks" in my life..energy, laughter, beauty, learning and taught me to keep on keeping on no matter what. Hugs...your eternal friend Deanna

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Congrats on the twins' arrival!

HANNAH, MILEY, NICOLE ???

POWERSPORTS !