Sunday, July 17, 2011

DISNEYLAND, UNIVERSAL STUDIOS AND EAT & SHOP TILL YOU DROP!!!

MY FAVORITE FRUIT...FROZEN CHOCOLATE BANANAS...LOVE THEM!!!!! Now weight watchers has NO POINTS on fruit...DO YOU THINK THAT INCLUDES MY BANANAS!!!!










Nicole and I escaped for a Mother-Daughter Week in California. Just the two of us to play, talk and eat some incredible food!!! We laughed till we cried. We went on everything once and the huge California Dreaming Roller Coaster 4 times!!! It was sooo much fun!!! I love spending time with Nicole. She is smart and oh so pretty. I can tell this next year is going to be one of protecting her from the wolves. She has a sweet kind way of taking care of her Mom too! I love being a Mom the most! I love all my sweet children...David, Tamara, Heidi, Michelle, Stacy and Nicole!!!

1 comment:

Deanna/Mimi said...

Dearest Sharon,
I have been following your trip to Disneyland via your postings on facebook. I must say I admire you for going on all those rides...you are amazing. I am so very thankful that you have Nicole in your life...you both make a good team...a great team. I feel that the posting on my blog today fits right in with how your prayers have been answered by God. I love you. I miss you. I will always cherish our times together. Always I will remember and smile.

HANNAH, MILEY, NICOLE ???

POWERSPORTS !