Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy B-day Paul!

LOVE AND LAUGHTER AND BEST FRIENDS FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!
Do you think you have birthdays in Heaven? Do they serve Angel Food Cake? Paul was 5 years old than I was and now I have got up. This year makes 5 years since his passing. But his Birthday was always pretty special...so I will take a few minutes to miss him and then I will get busy taking care of our 6 children and 18 grandchildren in order to honor him. Life is Good!!!

3 comments:

Deanna/Mimi said...

Sharon...you and Paul complimented one another. At times I wish we had a perfect remembrance of everything we knew before we came here. It just might be that we are living in different dimensions and that even though we cannot "see" our loved ones who have moved on, we can feel their presence at times. Your wonderful husband was a friend to all...he never had an enemy...he never thought badly of anyone....his life here on earth was one showing Paul as the best in everything he undertook...especially the care he gave his family, the look of love in his eyes for you, the adoration he felt for you and the children, the true friend he was to everyone and a valiant and honorable servant of his Heavenly Father and his Savior. I shout out to Paul with a hearty HAPPY BIRTHDAY and as I do so I can hear that wonderful laugh of his and see that fantastic smile that warms the hearts of all of us. You are a great woman and you deserved to have a great man and eternity has already started for both of you. I love you dearly.

Kathy’s Korner said...

I love that you keep him alive! Miss him! Loved his smile!

WalkConkies said...

I didn't realize it was the 8th until my neice pulled up in Colorado with Happy Birthday written on their car windows. She has the same b-day as Dad and I'm glad b/c it reminded me of his b-day. I love how we have memorial day, father's day, and his b-day all in a row to remember him!

HANNAH, MILEY, NICOLE ???

POWERSPORTS !