Nicole and Mom on front porch...serving ice-cream!!!
Several homes in our ward were asked to host a walk-about this Sunday. We all serve a kind of dessert. We did ice-cream dixie cups in 4 flavors. Being in Utah...our entire ward is only a couple of blocks. It was so fun to see our previous Primary class, my current Sunday School class, friends and neighbors just dropping by and sharing a treat. There were snow cones at one house, ice-cream cones at another and a variety of treats to pick from. We had over a hundred visitors. The weather was beautiful. Nicole poured ice down Kimball's back...he endured it well!!! Like he had a choice??? Then being a good sport he took her out to practice driving
Nicole soaking up rays and welcoming all the teenage boys!!!!
Nicole shoving ICE CUBES down Kimball's Back!!!
6 comments:
What a fun idea!! Poor Kim gets so much torture from nicole!! haha! That's what he gets for marrying a woman who taught her kids everything she knows about putting ice down people's shirts!!
FUN!! I love this idea. Nicole looks awesome with her new teeth! I can't believe how fast she is growing up.
I think this is a fantastic idea my friend. Makes me wish I lived in a neigborhood like I did all my growing up years. I love the way you make things happen. Every place you go in life Sharon you leave your mark. That "mark" is a gift to those who were blessed to have you in their lives. Huge void here in Moses Lake when you left. Miss you...but happy that you are happy and content. Hugs.
trsdfgsdfgsdfgs
trsdfgsdfgsdfgs
Dear Friend!.
It is a fantastic family blog.
You are very lucky to have a family like that. Everybody smiles. Have a good life with them.
Post a Comment