First the doorbell rings. I open the door and there is a HUGE moving box there. It says "master bedroom"! It looked like one of mine from our move. I put all our boxes on the curb and wrote free and they disappeared. Then it moved. The cutest little dog peaked out anxiously. My first thought was "Oh, Great...someone left me a stray dog!" Now, I love dogs..but I already have a poodle that Kimball is still adjusting to. The the cutest little gang of boys jump from behind the bushes and start laughing. A couple I recognized from my previous Primary Class. They said it was "JACK in the BOX". The dogs real name is Jack and they thought this was way to funny not to share. LOVE THOSE BOYS!!! Jazz watched very confused. He got his hair cut today and is looking pretty SPECIAL! I mean what do you do with a male poodle to make him not look pretty?!? Just had to share these photos!!!
2 comments:
You should tell those young men to come to my house with Jack. Cute...way too cute for me to resist. Now Sharon, I can tell by the smiles on those boys faces that they adore you. Look at those beaming faces. They just knew you would enjoy having them and Jack over. Your little dog Jazz has a look of energy about him. Cute dog...love his tie.
aww CUTE!!! I would totally tell those boys.. you left him on my doorstep and now I get to keep him! That dog is adorable. Jazz looks MUCH better than when he got his last haircut! At least he's not BALD! Can't wait to see you guys tonight.:-)
Post a Comment